Monday, March 23, 2015

I'm Baaaaack!

Or did you even notice I was gone? Life has gotten busy with 3 kiddos, and apparently the blog is what got neglected the most! But I miss it! I post semi regularly on Instagram and Facebook,  but it's just not the same! While I appreciate the succinctness of other social media, blogging is a platform to show the other side of stitchywomen, not just the finished products! And I, for one, like little personal glimpses every once in a while!

I've had a lot of orders for baby girl gifts lately--any boys being born out there?? I love doing baby gifts. It's amazing to see how thoughtful people are in their design selection, trying to make sure the gift matches color choices, themes, interests, etc. of the parents. Babies just seem to bring out the best in people! Here are a few of the gifts I've done lately. 

I'm working on some new summer items that I'm excited about, as well as trying to get some vinyl items listed! I have some cute Lilly inspired vinyl that is screaming to be used! Stay tuned!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment